Sri Sri Gurukul offers numerous facilities to enable learning and all round development of the students. Some of the facilities are listed below.
Our Libary contains more than 5000 books in
different types of languages & subjects. The students
are using the library for the development of their
knowledge not only in traditional subjects also in other
aspects of morden days.
1. Students can use the Veda Agama Samskrutha Maha Patashala library for their studies.
2. Books taken by the students must be returned in good condition with in the specified time.
3. No books should be taken with out the permission of the librarian.
4. Students are instructed to follow above regulations strictly.
This Research Center had been setup for Veda, Agama, and Sanskrit studies. The aim of the centre is to conduct research in Vedas, Shastraas, Agama etc.. The completed project work will be published by the research center after proper reviews. The evaluated project will then be kept in the research center library for further reference. We proud that our Veda Agama Research center had released ten precious books on Veda Agama And Shotras related text.
The same are listed below.
1. VAIDIKA MANTRANJALI (Veda text book
2. SHAIVAGAMASUDHA (Agama & related text book)
3. STUTHI VANI -I (Sthothra related text book)
4. STUTHI VANI -II (Sthothra related text book)
5. SHAIVABODHAYANA POORVA PRAYOGA MANTRA SANGRAHAH
6. TEMPLE RITUALS AND ARCHITECTURES
7. THIRUMURAI (Text Book)
8. SIVAGNANA BODHAH
9. SRI SRI GURU - A book on H H Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
10. SIVAGAMA - Explains Siva Agama tradition
11. DHAYNA PUSHPANJALI - Agama Rupa Dhyanas
Book are available for purchase at the School office.
To keep students in tune with modern technology, computer training has been included as a part of curriculum. Students are taught basics of computer usage and some are also being trained in the field of publication and other official works. Recently two iMacs have also been donated to the computer lab to help familiarize students with Macintosh machines.